Broan RP130ss Review
Broan RP130ss is a 30-inch wide under cabinet range hood. RP130ss belongs to the RP130 series, which has other two models including RP130ww and RP130bl. They just have a difference in colors and all specifications are alike. There is a Broan RP136 which is similar with RP130 series. Broan RP136 series has 36” width. According to all customer reviews, RP130ss obtains excellent positive feedback on stylish appearance, reliable quality and effective performance. It gains 4.4 stars which includes 66% are 5 stars and 13% are 4 stars. The stainless steel not only gives it professional look but also make it easy to clean. Although it doesn’t measure up to the best range hoods, it can do great job in daily use. Here we are going to show you its pros and cons.
- Appearance: The stainless steel finish gives it a modern and professional look. The Broan sets the switches under the hood canopy, which makes the design of Broan RP130ss cleaner and neater.
- Quiet performance: The sone is designed to be able to reach as low as 0.5. Many customers have compliments on its quiet performance, especially on the low setting. One of them told it works very quietly and he can barely hear it when it is on the low setting.
- Fan speed: Since it has two speed switches, customers can easily switch it according to what they are cooking. On its low fan setting, it can deal with a few suction jobs. On the high setting, it does all its jobs perfectly and takes in a ton of air in your kitchen. As some customers told, it is strong enough on high speed to take all the steam and grease away from the stove. Nearly all customers put a premium on its powerful performance.
- With the heat sentry feature, Broan RP130ss keeps monitoring the heat and it will automatically adjust the fan speed to suck the steam and smoke according to the rise of heat.
- Illumination: It has two illumination setting including bright and night-light. When the two halogen bulbs are on, customers get a great illumination of the stove.
- It is a little loud on the high speed.
- Bulbs are not included.
- Since the switch is under the hood, you have to bend down to look up.
- You need to cover the lights. The steam and grease can enter the inside of the fan.
Broan RP130ss is a powerful range hood and can do all the jobs effectively. As its customers said the cons couldn’t be a deal-breaker. If you need a powerful range hood within this price range, Broan RP130ss is the best deal.
Other models and colors available:
Filed under: Broan Range Hoods
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!