Broan QS330SS Review
Broan QS330SS Range Hood is a 30” 4-star convertible range hood It belongs QS3 series which includes other four models available such as QS330AA, QS330BC, QS330BL and QS330WW. They are just different in colors. Besides QS3 series has other size like 36” and 42”, which are designed for larger kitchens. As other range hoods of QS series, the biggest selling points of QS330SS are quiet operation and powerful suction performance. If you aren’t a chef, it is definitely enough for daily use. Consumers didn’t give five stars, which means there are something they aren’t satisfied with. Let’s dig deep what they are dissatisfied with.
- Powerful Fan: Consumers gave the 5 stars to the fan Broan QS330SS. It is because when they are so powerful that they exhaust all the air in your kitchen instead of just the air over the stove. Especially when people are cooking spicy, high heat fried or sautéed meat dishes, this range hood exhausts all the air of grease, smoke and steam. It keeps the kitchen free of smoke and grease.
- The Delay Feature: Use delay feature when the fan is on. The range hood will keep working until it detect the air is cleaned. It will turn itself off automatically. You don’t have to wait for it and the device will get the job done automatically.
- Quiet Operation: As other Broan QS Series range hoods, QS330SS is very quiet on the low speed. Even you can’t hear it running.
- Air Leaking: A few customers reported that when they used it unvented, air leaked around the filter. Since the exhausting hole on the top is a little small, some unfiltered air came out the holes for the light bulbs.
- Noise: It is noisy on the high level.
- Dual bulbs and Clean Sense filters aren’t included.
Other models available:
Filed under: Broan Range Hoods
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!